RACHEL SKINNY JEANS / KIWIRegular price $129.00 Save $-129.00
Rachel, is our skinny jeans silhouette, fitted at the hip and ankle and is worn very close to the body, creating a figure flattering fit for all body types. Made from our vintage fabric, this open-ended denim provides an extra smooth touch, 4-way stretch and all day support without needing to break them in. This skinny jean is dark and sophisticated with clean styling details, authentic whiskers and neutral trims. Jeans are a must have in every woman’s wardrobe. Versatile jeans like these can be styled from day to night.
STYLE TIP: Add a chunky sweater and booties for an easy outfit for work or play. If you are looking to dress up your jeans, try pairing the Rachel Skinny with a blouse and colorful heel.
All of our jeans are 100% made in Canada
- 28'' inseam (71cm)
- Camel stitch
- Antique Bronze Ykk Button, Copper Rivets and Bronze Zipper
- Size: 24-34
- Juliette is 5'9 ½ (176cm) and wears a size 26
- Style: 1942-R28
Composition & Care:
- 93% Cotton, 5% Elasterell-Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Cotton USA, Cotton LeadsSM (sustainable cotton)
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors seperately
- 10 oz.