Traveller's Mask - Solid
Extra comfortable for long hours of wear. Perfect for travel, and for performance in choirs, live shows and ceremonies.
Designed and made by Katrin Leblond.
- Wearer can talk and sing with ease.
- Ultra spacious around mouth.
- Adjustable nose wire.
- Adjustable ear elastic for snug fit at side of face.
- Two layers of quilting cotton on all sides. Additional stabilizing/filter layer on front.
- Constructed with corsetry techniques that make it hold its shape and are durable.
- Unisex: adjusts to all adult faces both narrow and wide.
Designed and made ethically in Quebec, Canada. We care about who makes our clothes just as much as who they are made for. Sold directly to you, leaving out the wholesale margin - honest and fair pricing.